Date(s) - 01/02/2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- A quick overview to get you started with establishing a strategy for your business.
- You can use an approach of hit or miss; be completely reactive; or plan to succeed.
- This course offers a focus on developing important aspects of your Internet Marketing Plan and can be helpful for developing a Business Plan, including:
- Mission Statement
- Overall Objectives
- Smart Goals.
Or Consider taking the Full Internet Marketing Plan Course.
Topics include, but are not limited to subjects to help you develop a plan and strategy for the following:
- Your products, services, and overall organization.
- How to pinpoint a focus for your company versus driving it on a daily basis.
- Setting a strategy to capitalize on selling.
- Developing and committing to a revenue stream direction.
- Researching and deciding which audience to target.
- Developing a branding strategy.
- Fine tuning to decide how to be different.
- A scary, but important look at your competitors.
- The discovery of legalities within your industry.
- Getting deep inside of your customer.
- Understanding the new media.
- Setting yourself up for viral moments.
- Grasping the social media phenomenon.
- Establishing conversion goals.
- Capitalizing on your website.
- Using all assets of online marketing, including search engine optimization, pay-per-click, email marketing, social media, etc.
- Developing a communications plan.
- Financial projections and budget.
- Evaluating performance.
Dates & online class time: