Date(s) - 16/09/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Learn how to create high-quality content and build vibrant online communities around your brand.
This comprehensive course will teach you how to create a strong social media presence for your brand. Led by marketing professional Ed Goodman, it covers the key things you need to know to make the most of three key platforms – Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics – in order to achieve fantastic results for your business.
You’ll discover how to build a vibrant online community and how to promote your business through Facebook and Twitter advertising. You’ll also learn how to use Google Analytics to measure the impact of your work, as well as how to target advertising to engage with new followers.
You’ll leave this practical day with an arsenal of techniques that will help you create and analyse content – no matter how big, small or niche your business.
- Researching your audience – and your competition
- Developing creative marketing content and going viral
- Using paid advertising to reach a wider audience, including Facebook ads
- The latest Twitter features, including group direct messages
- Using Instagram to find a new audience for your business
- Case studies on excellent social media in practice
- An introduction to Google Analytics – and what it can do for your business
- How to measure website visits from your social media channels
- Creating a simple but impressive social media report
- Q&A and discussion
PLEASE NOTE: This is an advanced-level course – attendees are expected to have a working understanding of the major social platforms, including Twitter and Facebook.
Ed Goodman is a start-up coach and a social media trainer for SocialB. He has a real passion for mentoring and training start-ups and small businesses to help achieve their business goals – over 10,000 have benefited from Ed’s knowledge to date. He is also the co-author of New Business: Next Steps, a guide to managing, marketing and growing small businesses. Find Ed on Twitter here.
All Guardian Masterclasses are fully accessible but please contact us at [email protected] if you have any queries or concerns.