Date(s) - 22/10/2019
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Explore the latest trends on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and beyond, and understand how you can harness them to promote your brand.
Learn how to take your social media to the next level at this informative evening course. In the space of just three hours, digital marketing expert Tom Szekeres will throw light on the latest tools, tactics and techniques, and offer immediately applicable advice on how to reach the right people and maximise the impact of your feed.
The course kicks off with a recap of how social media has evolved in recent years, and why your strategy needs to evolve. Next, you’ll get to grips with using social to get to the core of your customers and understand what makes them tick. You’ll learn how to effectively market your brand in today’s social landscape, driving measurable results through paid social advertising. Tom will take you through storytelling techniques, video and Stories to build your brand, and you will learn how to bring both structure and creativity to your content calendar – as well as gaining insight into influencer marketing and using messaging for customer service.
Book your place now and let our enthusiastic and experienced tutor show you how to stay ahead of the curve and realise your digital objectives with style.
- How social has evolved in 2018 and into 2019 – what has changed and what this means
- Understanding your customer and deciding on goals
- Creating content – formats, visuals, and how to cut through with your copy
- Live video and crafting Stories for Instagram, Snapchat and beyond
- Distribution – running effective ad campaigns and work with influencers
- Measuring performance using analytics
- Best practice: using messaging for customer service
This course is for you if…
- You’re an entrepreneur who wants to learn how to build your brand through social media marketing
- You’re a marketer looking to update your knowledge and skills
- You use social media as part of your job and want an update on the latest trends
Please note: This is not a beginner’s-level course. Attendees should have some working knowledge of one or more of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Tom Szekeres is a digital consultant and entrepreneur. He previously founded This Here, an award-winning social media agency, and has worked with brands including HSBC, Orange and Barbour. He has spoken at Social Media Week Barcelona, Google Campus, Soho House and Internet Week Europe, and runs a behaviour change newsletter, One Small Step.
All Guardian Masterclasses are fully accessible – but please contact us at [email protected] if you have any queries or concerns.