Date(s) - 06/03/2019
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Develop a powerful sales presence with this 2-hour, interactive workshop, beginning with strolling hors-d’oeuvres and an hour of high-level networking at 5 pm.
Have you ever been told (or felt) you’re too aggressive, bossy, emotional, timid, or lack confidence? If you want to command the respect of your prospects and colleagues, it’s essential to sharpen your verbal and nonverbal messages. The powerful presence workshop for women in sales helps you do just that.
This workshop explores the essential components of being “powerful.” You’ll identify and practice improving your powerful presence. Filled with actionable tactics that you can implement immediately, this is the ideal workshop for women who want to influence their prospects and colleagues and maximize their sales presence.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn how body language and verbal responses affect how you’re perceived as a woman in sales
- Recognize how small changes can enhance your ability to be seen as powerful
- Use your verbal and body language in appropriate ways to increase your power
- Understand how prominent women sales professionals vary and balance their verbal and body language depending on the circumstances
- Learn how to project confidence in any sales situation
What We Will Cover
- Crafting your authentic story: What kind of sales professional are you?
- Preparing your positive “self-talk” and your power poses
- Understanding how to demonstrate confidence and command respect
- Targeting your body language and determining how to get results
- Practicing projecting confidence even when you have doubts
Who Should Attend
The powerful presence for women in sales workshop is ideal for entry to -mid-level women who want to be seen as powerful sales professionals.