Date(s) - 16/07/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
If you’ve been thinking about getting into ecommerce, today’s platforms have made it so much easier. The real challenge is setting it up right to successfully compete. Learn what it takes to create a store, from choosing builder tools to getting the word out, and then converting visitors into customers.
Join instructor Robbin Block to discover:
- Recommended ecommerce platforms for building your store
- Keywords and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tips to make your site more visible to Google
- The Google Stack, including Google Merchant
- Top 3 conversion essentials, and other creative merchandising tips
- What it takes to compete with Amazon
You’ll get plenty of ideas for generating store traffic, plus tips, tools and techniques you can put into practice immediately.
Instructor Robbin Block is a Creative Marketing Strategist at Blockbeta Marketing where she solves her clients’ stickiest marketing problems. Robbin is the author of the Homepage Homeruns Workbook and Social Persuasion: Making Sense of Social Media for Small Business. She delivers popular presentations on SEO, ecommerce, website and digital marketing that she claims never put her audience to sleep. She’s also been a SCORE instructor and mentor since 2003.
Join us for the next class by Robbin on Tuesday, July 30: Package & Promote Your Service Business