Date(s) - 05/02/2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Overview: See the strategies that drive today’s biggest brands.
Description: Step into the world of digital marketing with General Assembly. During our online introductory workshop, explore the components of brand building and see how modern marketers drive successful campaigns using content, email, social media, paid advertising channels, and more.
Using real-world case studies, you’ll:
– Break down the components of a digital marketing campaign.
– Survey today’s digital marketing landscape and its career opportunities.
– Learn to approach a marketing campaign by identifying your objectives first.
– Get hands-on practice identifying key performance indicators (KPIs).
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Dive into the fundamentals in our on-campus Digital Marketing course.
Prereqs & Preparation
– This class is taken completely online
– We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
– This class requires a computer and strong internet connection
By registering for this event you agree to join to the Bitmaker community e-mail list.
We respect your inbox and you have full control over your subscription settings.
About Bitmaker General Assembly
Bitmaker General Assembly’s immersive programs have graduated hundreds of students in the GTA, helping them to launch new careers in tech. Hundreds more students have added skills to their existing career with our part-time classes. We offer training in development, data, design, business, and more.
Upon joining General Assembly’s global campus network in 2016, we became a part of a professional community of over 40,000 alumni. Our instructors have years of experience working in startups and large tech companies – they know the skills tech companies need, and the kind of people they want to hire. Let us prepare you for the next phase of your career!