Date(s) - 06/11/2019
1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
6 Raffles Quay, Level 15
Branding & Social Media Strategy
Time: 1.30pm to 5pm (3.5 Hour)
Course Fee: $200/pax
Early Birds: $149/pax (First 5 pax to Register & Pay 3 weeks in advance)
*Email us at [email protected] for a EARLYBIRD promo code for the LIMITED Early Bird Tickets.
Part 1, by Liyana Ahmad
1) What branding is, and the importance of having a brand
2) The difference between a brand and a logo
3) Identify elements that contribute to a brand
4) 5 Key Principles to have a versatile brand
5) Learn & Identify the importance of typography in brand identity
Part 2, by Charmaine Lee
6) Learn what Personal Branding & Brand Positioning is about, and how this is going to help grow your business
7) Which social media platform will aid you and your business in branding and brand positioning?
8) Why do brands need a Social Media Strategy?
– Map out your customer’s buyer’s journey with you
– What is making them decide on you over your competition?
– How can you make your customers decide to purchase with you instead of your competitors?
9) What is a Social Media Strategy, and why do we need it for branding?
– Learn how can you adopt and map a social media strategy for your business
– Understanding the different Social Media platform’s demographics, metrics and mechanics.
– Learn which social media platform to pick for your business.
10) Learn ways you can increase your brand value, and what your brand is worth. Most importantly, Learn Ways to increase & strengthen your Brand Positioning.
11) Q&A with Trainers
Course Schedules for Branding & Social Media Strategy
>> 11 September 2019, Wednesday, 1.30pm to 5.00pm
>> 6 November 2019, Wednesday, 1.30pm to 5.00pm
You should attend the workshop if you are:
• Business Owner, Marketer, Trainer, Coach who are interested to learn about branding
• If you are looking into re-branding, this workshop will help you understand the elements of a good brand
• Business Owner, Marketer, Trainer, Coach who wants to start with digital marketing, to understand how a digital marketing strategy works
• Get more results with your Social Media Marketing Strategy & Efforts
What to Bring
Do come with an open mind about branding, and digital marketing strategyies.
Bring along the questions you have about branding and digital marketing!
Trainers for the Branding & Digital Marketing Tools for Entrepreneurs
Liyana Ahmad is the Lead Trainer for Branding, IGTV and Video Strategy, and also an ACTA Certified Trainer.
She has been helping other solo-preneurs and entrepreneurs with their branding efforts, and managing their digital accounts.
She hopes to share some insights and tools to branding that will give both solo-preneurs and entrepreneurs a head start to branding themselves visually and online.
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Email Marketing, and other key digital marketing topics. Till date, she has conducted more than 1,500 hours training, and she is an ACTA Certified Trainer.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Social Media Marketing & Digital Marketing Strategy and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
SkillsFuture Credit Eligible Courses under Sky Digital Agency
✓ MailChimp Email Marketing for Beginners, 1-day
✓ Social Media Marketing BootCamp for Business Owners, 1-day
✓ Facebook Ad Manager MasterClass Course, 1-day
✓ Instagram Marketing & Advertising for Business Owners, 1-day
✓ SEO Internet Marketing for Beginners, 1-day
✓ Integrated Facebook Marketing for Business and E-commerce Owners
✓ Integrated MailChimp Email Marketing for Business and E-commerce Owners
✓ LinkedIn Marketing SlideShares Content Strategy
Enquire with us at [email protected]
More reviews of our workshop are also available on our Facebook Review Page
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
Please email Sky Digital Agency at [email protected]
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 6 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 5 working days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, Level 15 (6RQ Office Suites)
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place MRT
4. Does Sky Digital Agency conduct Corporate Course Runs?
Yes we do. We conduct a range of Social Media Marketing & Digital Marketing Strategies to help businesses leverage on the full capacity of these amazing Digital Marketing Platforms. Some of our corporate clients include Changi Recommends, Cru Asia Limited, DEBONEIRE, JWD Store It!, Love Store It!, Space Next Door and more!
For Corporate Training Enquiries, please email us at [email protected] on your requirements, and we will be in touch with you within 1 to 2 working days.