Date(s) - 27/02/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
WeWork, Clicquot Room
Learn digital marketing techniques to grow your business fast at low cost. This condensed workshop is an opportunity to develop your digital marketing strategy with one of Australia’s most successful marketers. Leave knowing how to leverage all the available channels and with a plan you can implement immediately.
You will develop:
- A content marketing plan; use videos, blogs and social content to acquire and retain customers. An understanding of different social channels, which are right for your business and learn techniques to measure the impact of social campaigns.
- An understanding of how to create a measurement framework to optimise the success of all your digital marketing activities.
- The ability to setup a data marketing strategy which can capture and utilise customer data to create more meaningful customer experiences, and to utilise that data to create ongoing leads & sales at a low cost.
- The ability to use marketing techniques such as SEO, SEM, display, and remarketing to attract new customers.
- A deep understanding of who your customers are and how to optimise your online experience to increase your conversion and response rates.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to expand their business quickly at low cost.
- Marketers or managers who want to learn how the most successful start- ups leverage digital channels so effectively.
About the instructor:
Mark Baartse is Chief Marketing Officer at fashion eCommerce success Showpo. Mark has used a broad range of digital marketing strategies to help almost double Showpo’s sales in 12 months. The company has over 2.3 million social followers and makes millions in revenue via each of search, Facebook, email, and more. Prior to Showpo, Mark worked for and consulted to a wide range of companies ranging from start-ups to large international corporates including Microsoft, Officeworks, Woolworths, Vodafone, Allianz, and many more.
Module 1: Understand how to measure success
- Learn the key measures in digital marketing
- Learn how to set up and track these measures
- Understand attribution and why data is often wrong
- Discussion: Should all activities be treated and measured the same?
Module 2: Demand generation
- Learn to define your brand message and communicate it consistently
- Engaging customers via social – organic and paid
- Content marketing
- Display, video, and programmatic advertising
- Discussion: Which social channel is right for you?
Module 3: Demand capture
- Learn about paid (SEM) and organic (SEO) search marketing techniques
- Discover the importance of creating a multi-level remarketing campaign
- Affiliate marketing
- Discussion: where is the line between generation and capture?
Module 4: Becoming truly customer focused
- Understand the business benefits of being customer focussed
- Learn the importance of combining qualitative and quantitative data – and how to do it cheaply
- Learn about how to increase your conversion rate using A/B testing and other techniques
- Understand the importance of segmentation
- Discussion: who really is your customer?
Module 5: The role of data in marketing
- Learn what marketing data is, and the difference between first, second, and third party data
- Learn how to segment your data, how this is different from customer segmentation, and how to reconcile the two
- Learn how to create customer journeys using data
- Understand the different ways to execute marketing activities with data
- Learn about the role of email, improving deliverability, and list capture
- Discussion: What is the role of data in customer acquisition vs retention?
This workshop is one day and is limited to twelve participants, enabling us to focus on your business. Mark delivers the course in person, weaving in real-life examples from his time at Showpo. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions particular to their business objective by email in the week leading up to the workshop and Mark will personalize the content and exercises to address everyone’s goals. At the end of the course you will walk away with a clear plan that you will be able to implement immediately.
This workshop is held in an awesome boardroom in the Sydney CBD and runs from 9 am– 5.00 pm with short breaks. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea is provided.
NOTE: Tickets are limited to 12 and will sell out. Register to reserve your place. Please contact [email protected] for any further information.