Date(s) - 25/11/2019 - 26/11/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
In a highly competitive market, businesses need to make use of every possible marketing stream in order to be seen in among their competitors. This course will explain how your sales strategies, marketing plans, PR activities and digital communications all strengthen your venue in the marketplace
Sales & Marketing Managers, all Sales & Marketing team members
- Understanding your target markets
- Building budgets to deliver from your target audience
- Creating innovative and functional sales strategies for team members
- Creating an effective digital marketing strategy to complement your traditional marketing activities
- Realising financial performance through strategic planning
- Social Media – how to set up and manage various platforms
- Traditional media – how this still plays a role in the digital world
- How to align all your strategies and unify your messages to maximise their impact
- Digital marketing – how it works and why you need it
This is a two-day training course, no accommodation is included in the course fee.
Trainer: Christine Page, Director, Oomph Sales and Marketing Ltd
Christine has over 30 years working within the hospitality industry. Having worked with groups such as Sheraton, Hilton International and Virgin Management, Christine then developed her career within 4 and 5 star independent venues and latterly large conference venues and academic venues providing her with exceptional hospitality experience. Working with teams of up to 15, Christine understands the importance of translating the financial budget to creative sales and marketing strategies and most importantly creating a team who are focussed to deliver.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation by an Attendee
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course – you can cancel your place on the course and your prepaid fees can be transferred to another course.
- Less than 4 weeks prior to the course – no refund, no transfer of fees to another course.
Cancellation of a Course
Unfortunately, there are times when it is necessary for us to cancel a course. We may do this up to four weeks in advance of the course, if delegate numbers are not sufficient.
If we cancel a course, we can transfer you to another course of your choice or refund you the course fee.
Please do not make non-refundable reservations for accommodation or travel to a course in advance of four weeks of the course date.
If you have an queries regarding the course or if you wish to discuss our multiple delegate packages, please contact us on 07402 30 85 64 or [email protected]