Date(s) - 27/08/2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop “Create Marketing Campaigns with MailChimp” is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or emailfor the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Moorabool!
The program is being delivered in Moorabool by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Moorabool Shire Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
Email marketing is a low-cost way to promote your small business. Frequent email campaigns can have a positive effect on brand loyalty and awareness if used to inform, engage and reward participants. So how do you make your campaign stand out in the surge of emails landing in a customer’s inbox daily?
Develop strategies that align with your business goals. Improve customer loyalty and market share. Send content that consumers value. You can take advantage of email marketing to encourage online sales, traffic to your online store, and authentic customer recommendations.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- The significance or email marketing for your small business
- Incorporating email marketing in your digital strategy
- Building a targeted email list
- Writing effective subject lines and campaign content
- Creating engaging designs for your campaigns
- Rules and etiquette—the dos and don’ts of email marketing
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Understand email marketing and its place in small business
- Learn how to create professional email marketing campaigns
- Connect with customers—and stay connected (no unsubscribes!)