Date(s) - 26/08/2019 - 02/09/2019
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Sydney Campus, Room to be advised
Learn marketing strategies that work with our Digital Marketing courses in Sydney.
Learn Digital Marketing with our Digital Marketing courses in Sydney – short courses open to everyone.
This digital marketing course examines how to manage and set a strategy for a brand. It equips you to make strategic decisions on how to optimise your brand’s digital footprint so as to gain greatest engagement with your target audience. In this digital marketing course you will learn traditional marketing principles and then leverage these principles within a digital environment as part of the development and execution of your strategic marketing plan. These principles can be applied to organisations of all sizes, whether they be commercial, government or nonprofit. This digital marketing course will equip you to generate digital marketing content that helps build your brand, rather than eroding brand values when too much emphasis is placed on sales promotional content. This short-term focus is all too evident today. Rather this digital marketing course will build your brand values for fostering long term customer relationships with your brand.
After completing this digital marketing course you will learn how to:
- Develop a brand, whether it be for a product, service or organisation.
- Set the strategic direction for a brand and maintain the health of the brand throughout its lifecycle.
- Prepare a strategic marketing plan for a digital environment.
- Identify suitable social media channels aligned to your strategic plan.
- Create brand engagement on social media platforms.
- Analyse and maintain the health of your brand.
This digital marketing course will cover the following content:
- Defining a brand, a brand equity and a maker’s mark.
- Developing brand essence, brand personality, brand values, brand benefits and brand attributes.
- Setting the strategic direction for a brand.
- The brand lifecycle – emerging, reaching maturity and revitalising.
- Evaluating brand health.
- Corporate branding and corporate reputation.
Digital Brand Strategy
- How to create, build and maintain brand presence in a digital environment.
- Consumer to Consumer (C2C) strategies for further enhancing your brand building effort in a digital environment.
- Dealing with online threats to your brand’s health.
- Maximising the Return on Investment from your digital brand building effort.
- Differing approaches to marketing.
- Understanding buyer behaviour.
- Setting marketing goals in relation to buyer behaviour.
- Defining a target market.
- Using models of consumer behaviour in the application of marketing strategy.
- Executing the marketing mix (4 Ps of brand marketing. 7Ps of service marketing).
- Push and pull strategies for advertising and promotions.
- Importance of engagement, participation and collaboration.
- How to continually update content organically for maintaining the engagement of your customer Digital tools for developing, designing and spreading your brand content.
- Selecting the most appropriate digital vehicles for your brand’s personality and business objectives. Creating typologies of brand engagement on different social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- The need for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Interactive marketing, display ad marketing, affiliate marketing, brand-owned blog, viral marketing (gamification), mobile marketing.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM systems).
- The value of analytics – digital branding metrics, data mining.
This digital marketing course is suitable for anyone who is in the early stages of their career or new to digital marketing or strategic brand management and is seeking to develop opportunities for their organisation within these areas. Those new to marketing or pursuing a career in marketing may be interested in our Marketing Communications Course.
This digital marketing course will build your confidence in digital marketing through practical exercises and examples. Throughout this digital marketing course, there will be case discussions, small group projects and in-depth analyses for building your digital marketing skills.
This digital marketing course has no prerequisites and is open to all members of the public.
Additional instances of this course may be available and published on our website. See Digital Marketing Course: Strategic Brand Management for more information, or to join the waiting list and be advised when we schedule more.
This event is comprised of multiple sessions. Registered participants are expected to attend all scheduled times.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 5:30PM – 9:00PM
Room to be advised, Sydney Campus
Mon 2 Sep 2019 5:30PM – 9:00PM
Room to be advised, Sydney Campus