Date(s) - 04/07/2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
6 Dick St
Want to grow your business through online marketing but aren’t sure where to start? Our immersive four-hour course will break down the key components of digital marketing into bite-sized actionable steps. Learn how to create and position targeted content to maximise organic and free reach.
This workshop is part of a series of workshops designed to bring you into the futures of digital marketing.
You will learn how to:
- How to identify your ideal customer and communicate with them using an authentic online voice
- Developing and creating killer content that not only gets read but shared across the net
- An actionable plan on what to post on your Facebook and Instagram page to drive engagement and sales.
- Develop an online presence that sets you apart from the competition
- Get found by more of your customers utilising current SEO strategies so you rank on Google
Phil Usher has designed and will present this workshop.
Phil has started, acquired and sold a number of online businesses using a combination of lean startup methodologies and his business education and experience.
He has developed a passion for helping businesses to build their digital arm as a means for growth and creating long-term sustainability. He specialises in strategic digital coaching, optimising website flow, mapping out a profitable funnel, email marketing, ranking for Google SEO, optimising Google Ad words, building your business with Facebook ads and customising sales processes that you can implement to grow your business no matter what your industry.
Lunch will be provided:
During the day a delicious lunch will be served. If you have any dietary requirements, please contact us and we will meet your needs.
If you have accessibility needs, please contact us on (02) 4925 7700 and we will make sure all your needs are met.
Meet an Advisor:
Book in for a one on one session with one of our expert Business Advisors who can work with you to implement these strategies in your business. Book in with your Advisors here.