Date(s) - 10/10/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Organisations will benefit from a better understanding of a strategic approach to digital marketing as well as the tactical use of digital channels in support of the strategy, leading to a better return on digital marketing investment. The course will culminate in the building of a strategy to take away and develop further, along with knowledge of analytics to measure effectiveness
This course is suited anyone wanting to be able to develop an effective digital marketing strategy for their organisation; Sales Teams, Marketing Teams and General Managers
In this course, we will explore how to develop an effective digital marketing strategy within an organisation. The course will take into consideration user journeys, understanding your audience, digital marketing channels and measurement.
- Digital Strategy – what is it and why we need it
- Understanding your audience – how to develop personas and understand the user journey
- Digital Marketing channels overview
- Analytics and measurement – using analytics to monitor and optimise performance
- Development of a strategy – step by step
- Identify your online journey, be able to map this journey and understand the touchpoints
- Build audience personas that will enable you to better meet your online objectives
- Understand the tactical uses for a variety of digital marketing channels and how they fit into your strategy
- Understand how to measure and analyse performance of your digital marketing activity including setting up campaign tracking
- Develop and build a digital marketing strategy to meet your objectives using a tried and tested strategic model
Trainer – Caroline Cockell, Imbue Marketing
Managing Director and Chartered Marketer, Caroline has a solid background in industry specific sectors including roles with Interstate Europe Hotels & Resorts and National Express. Now running her own Marketing Consultancy, Caroline specialises in a hands-on approach to training in this specific area and will be facilitating courses including Digital Marketing Strategies, Email Marketing and Practical Digital Marketing Solutions.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation by an Attendee
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course – you can cancel your place on the course and your prepaid fees can be transferred to another course.
- Less than 4 weeks prior to the course – no refund, no transfer of fees to another course.
Cancellation of a Course
Unfortunately, there are times when it is necessary for us to cancel a course. We may do this up to four weeks in advance of the course, if delegate numbers are not sufficient.
If we cancel a course, we can transfer you to another course of your choice or refund you the course fee.
Please do not make non-refundable reservations for accommodation or travel to a course in advance of four weeks of the course date.
If you have an queries regarding the course or if you wish to discuss our multiple delegate packages, please contact us on 07402 30 85 64 or [email protected]