Date(s) - 15/06/2019
9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Suite 111, Level 1
LEARN HOW TO BUILD, RUN AND PROMOTE AN ONLINE STORE.
- Cover all important aspects of eCommerce in one day, at a convenient North Sydney CBD location.
- Suitable for existing online store owners, or those looking to build their first online store.
- Learn directly from a worldwide Digital Marketing thought leader, who has run the largest global eCommerce websites e.g Dell.com North America.
- Learn to turbocharge a store’s performance with effective marketing & operational techniques.
- Small workshop environment to ensure high tutor attention, and tailor the day to your needs.
- Understanding your audience: Demographics & Building a Reporting Framework.
- Launching a store: choosing web platforms, domain names, hosting.
- SEO: Maximise FREE traffic from Search Engines using Audits, Tools and Techniques.
- Paid Search: Google Search Ads, Google Shopping, Bing Ads.
- Web Analytics: Conversion Rate Optimisation, Google Analytics. Building and testing killer landing pages. Site Structure, Shopping Carts
- Display & Retargeting: Google Display Network, Biddable Media on Adroll.
- Social Media Community Building & Content Marketing: Facebook Ads, Hootsuite, Social Calendars, Article Development, Canva & More.
- Email marketing: Mailchimp campaigns and automation.
- Running a store: negotiating with wholesalers, shipping, drop shipping, Amazon FBA.
- Shopping Engines, Affiliate Networks & Couponing sites: eBay, Amazon, Ozbargain, Commission Factory
- Taking Payments: ZipPay, Afterpay, Stripe, PayPal.
9:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Suite 111, Level 1
283 Alfred Street
North Sydney, NSW, 2060
Parking available in front of the office, or 5 min walk from North Sydney Station. For interstate or international customers, please call to make arrangements for video conferencing or an onsite visit.
If there was ever a way to accelerate your eCommerce knowledge in ONE DAY, this is it. Take an important step towards securing long term eCommerce success. ORDER NOW to reserve your spot and avoid disappointment as our small intimate groups often sell out fast.