Date(s) - 11/09/2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
With over 644 million websites competition is fierce, having access to the mailbox of an engaged audience ready to hear from you is a huge opportunity.
Unfortunately many businesses don’t commit the time to deliver a consistent offering with value for the customer.
Mainly due to confusion over the technical or design skills required and the large amount of effort required.
3rd party systems like mailchimp have made that much easier, giving smaller businesses the opportunity to engage with their audience.
If you aren’t sure how to setup or manage your email campaigns then this course is for you. Here’s what will we cover:
- Introduction to the Mailchimp platform
- List setup and introduction to custom fields
- Build a campaign, test and send
- Reports and how to measure a campaigns success
- Sign up, integrations and GDPR requirements
- Growing your lists / strategies for growing lists
This will leave you clearer on setting up lists and sending campaigns in mailchimp, gain an understanding on what you need to be GDPR compliant at the point of signup and give you ideas on how to grow your lists.
All of that covered in one half day session, for £150 (inc VAT).