Date(s) - 15/08/2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hobsons Bay City Council
A Facebook business page enables direct communication with your audience. It provides the opportunity for you to reveal the persona behind your brand. Followers will respond to the human side of your business as you interact through posts, comments, and shares.
Don’t be daunted or confused by this popular social media platform. Learn how to use Facebook to reach a targeted audience, build brand loyalty, increase your web traffic, and expose your business to potential customers and clients.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- The benefits Facebook can offer your small business
- Setting up and customising a Facebook page for your small business
- Effectively using and managing your business page
- Targeting your audience and building a following
- Creating and sharing effective content that works to keep followers
- Tips, etiquette and functionality
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Develop better social media comprehension
- Set up their own Facebook page effectively
- Increase engagement with their audience