Date(s) - 05/03/2019
1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Many organisations are still very confused about the GDPR and what they can and cannot do for sales and marketing activities.
Before the GDPR came into force, many companies went out to reconsent when they may not have needed to and have subsequently wiped out valuable data!
We demystify the laws and compliance putting it into plain English, easy to understand, practical advice so you have a way forward. We make what could be a dry subject interactive and engaging (see feedback from our delegates to prove it!)
Why choose us?
Our training is delivered by two instructors, John Green a practicing lawyer who specialises in Privacy, data protection and GDPR and Emma Green studied Business studies and European Marketing, spent 20+years in IT training and has extensive compliance and cyber experience. A unique combination.
- Understand Laws that impact marketing: GDPR, PECR and ePrivacy
- What do individuals need to be told?
- Consent vs Legitimate interest
- Marketing B2B and B2C
- What is profiling?
- Opt in Hokey Kokey – Opt in-opt out shake it all about?
- Cold calling – can we still do this?
- Creating compliant email campaigns
- Liability for processors
- I know my rights! Understand data subject rights applicable to marketeers.
- Understand how the GDPR principles can impact your CRM
- Marketing to Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Other promotional activities (trade shows, charity fundraising)
- What do we do after Brexit?
- Whats next – ePrivacy.
Free access to our valuable online resources portal for all attendees
Discounted rates for future ePrivacy training and consultancy
Recent Feedback Comments
“Excellent course Expertly Delivered”
“Excellent Course thoroughly interesting very informative”
“Considering the subject nature of this course, I found it to be very interesting and enjoyable, thank you Emma & John! I thought data protection/GDPR would be dull!”
“Enjoyed the course thoroughly, I didn’t want it to end”
“The course was well led and very interactive and informative. Emma and John were engaging, knowledgeable and helpful.”
‘The training was great! Emma and John were absolutely brilliant. All of the attendees agreed that she made what could have been a very boring subject really interesting.’
“Competent, engaging instructor who used lots of real life examples to bring the topic to life. Understandable and clear. I know what I have to do now. Thank you!” Also good local venue!”
“The technical content of this course was fantastic and I was able to absorb it which made it so much easier by the animated delivery of Emma & John Green….excellent thank you!”