Date(s) - 31/01/2019 - 01/02/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
41 Namly Ave
*Use Coupon Code “SUPERLAUNCH” to get 10% off!*
Day 1: 9am – 5pm
Day 2: 9am – 5pm
Who should attend: This workshop is targeted at any executives involved in marketing, digital analytics or any customer facing role. It will benefit any marketing or business professional who needs to understand how Google Analytics can be used to measure and improve the ROI across all customer acquisition, engagement and conversion activities revolving around your website and digital marketing efforts.
Discover how to dive deeper into the standard reports to uncover more details and insights in their Google Analytics data by tackling topics including tracking code customizations, filtering analytics data, setting up goals and funnels, and tracking interactive elements.
As more traditional businesses go digital and launch e-commerce initiatives, it is essential to learn how to measure and analyse diverse digital marketing channels against goals to develop effective e-commerce marketing strategies.
This workshop will cover the fundamentals and core analysis techniques in digital analytics, introduce key channels, concepts and metrics. Participants will discover how to dive deeper into the standard reports to uncover more details and insights in their Google Analytics data by tackling topics including tracking code customizations, filtering analytics data, setting up goals and funnels, and tracking interactive elements.
For this class, participants will:
- Attendees will walk away with an understanding of how to setup and use Google Analytics to optimise for customer experience and drive more performance from your key marketing channels including SEO, Mobile, Content Marketing, Social Media, Paid Search and Email Marketing
- On Day 2, the team will also sit for the GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification) exam offered by Google to demonstrate their proficiency in the use and understanding of Google Analytics.
- Overview of key B2C/B2B Digital Trends and Marketing Techniques, from search engine marketing, to content marketing and influencer outreach
- CPC, CPM, CPA, CTR, Conversions – what do these metrics mean for your business, and how do you measure them?
- Understand advanced tools, and best practices to improve advertising and marketing ROI, measuring visitors’ engagement, filtering analytics data, setting up goals and funnels, and tracking interactive elements
- Uncover more details and insights in their Google Analytics data by tackling topics including Google Tag Manager, enhanced e-commerce, user_id analysis, custom dashboarding and content/behaviour analysis
- B2B Inbound Marketing Measurement Framework
- Introduction to the Google Merchandise Store Demo Account
- Platform Components & Data Model
- Core Analysis Techniques
- Goals & E-Commerce Tracking
- Multi-Channel Funnels (MCF) & Conversion Attribution
- Tracking & Optimizing Marketing Campaigns
- CRO and Campaign Optimization
- Advanced segmentaton, dashboarding and reporting using segments to measure the impact of specific behaviors (e.g. pages and events) on conversion
- Importing, Cleaning & Filtering Data
- Custom Reporting & Dashboarding
- GAIQ Review & Certification Exam
Ivan Wong has over 20 years of experience in Business Consulting, Training, Search Engine Marketing, Conversion Optimisation and Digital Analytics from both client side and within the agency environment.
A certified accountant and programmer by training, he also has over 10 years’ experience as a marketing trainer. He is currently a consulting partner at Queen Consulting Group. He is also one of the few Google-appointed Regional Trainers that trains the official Google Ads, Analytics and Mobile Advertising courses. In addition, he is an external trainer and consultant for Google Mobile Labs, TheKnowledgeEngineers, General Assembly, Econsultancy and ClickAcademy Asia, all of which are premier marketing training & development academies for Asia’s professional talents.
He was formerly the SEO/Analytics Director with GroupM Asia-Pacific. Prior to that he was Director of e- Commerce at Far East Hospitality, Singapore’s largest operator of hotels and serviced residences. He has also held management positions at DGM Asia, Hewlett-Packard Asia and Magnus Management Consultants.
Well-versed in both the technical and business aspects of digital marketing, his passion at QCG is helping organisations of all types to use digital marketing effectively, working with all sizes of business from SMEs through to clients as large as TripAdvisor, CNNGo, Decathlon International, Singapore Tourism Board, and American Express.