Date(s) - 15/10/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Brick + Mortar Creative
Learn how to grow your business with advice and mentoring in a series of 4 free interactive workshops designed specifically for businesses with the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible to attend any one of the workshops within the Growth Workshop Series you must be a business owner or employee operating within the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters Council area.
Key Learning Outcomes:
Did you know that 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week? Learn how to take advantage of social media’s video capabilities, and get your business in front of the people you’re trying to reach.
Georgi Roberts, from Pitstop Marketing will run a hands-on workshop which will look at how you can boost your online presence, through the fastest growing medium online – video!
- understand when to use your own video and when to call in the professionals
- learn how to broadcast a Facebook Live video – then leverage this footage across all social channels
- jump into the YouTube Creator studio, and learn how to add titles and calls to action to your videos
- practice video for Instagram and Instagram stories
- explore advertising opportunities with Video
- You will leave the workshop with an understanding of the opportunities available for your business in using video on Social Media to reach and engage with your desired audience. You’ll have practiced some different methods, and will be ready to start posting engaging material on your social feeds.
Georgi Roberts, Pitstop Marketing
Georgi Roberts is Managing Director and Digital Marketing strategist at Pitstop Marketing. She understands the needs of small business, and the pressure to keep up with the changes in the digital landscape without overwhelming staff and budget. Pitstop is a local marketing agency located in Beulah Park. 10 years old, they want to see your business grow.