Date(s) - 17/09/2019
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Office Evolution Building
Just a few years ago, you could get away with creating a social media marketing strategy on the fly. As long as you were present, you were doing more than your competitors–right? Now, with complex newsfeed algorithms and millions of active business profiles, you have to make sure your strategy attracts the right customers with the right intentions in order to meet your key performance metrics.
With over 2.8 billion active monthly social media users around the globe, you’ll want to make sure your strategy sticks out against your competition. The reward for implementing a winning digital marketing strategy can be tremendous and help boost a company’s bottom line to unexpected levels. In this half-day Social Media Marketing workshop, Michael Hopson, Social Media Manager at SocialSEO, and Chris Raulf, founder of Boulder SEO Marketing will introduce proven and tested concepts that can be put to work immediately.
If you’re in charge of marketing at your small-to-medium sized company, or own your Social Media Marketing (SMM) business, wouldn’t you want to have a clearly defined social media marketing strategy in place? It’s sort of a no-brainer but we get it, it seems overwhelming and there’s never enough time in the day. But with our social media strategy checklist, you’ll have a plan in place in no time.
- Why is SMM Important? – Discover the key factors that make social media a valuable marketing tactic
- 6 Step Social Media Strategy – Leave knowing how to implement a basic social media strategy plan and start driving results
- SMM & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Learn how to combine these strategies to better capture your customer’s attention
- Content Best Practices – You have the tools, now it’s time to implement. Rachel and Chris will cover best practices when it comes to developing and posting content on social media
- Advertising – It’s not just about content, this is a pay to play world and we will show you how to best utilize social media advertising to reach future and existing customers on social media
Who Should Attend this Workshop
This half-day workshop is a great fit for anyone looking to capitalize on their social media efforts and implement proven concepts to make social media a valuable traffic and lead source for their business.
Michael and Chris recently presented an hour-long social media marketing webinar. We invite you to view the webinar recording at your convenience to get an idea about the workshop.
About the Presenters
Michael Hopson, Social Media Manager at SocialSEO
Michael is the social media manager & department leader at SocialSEO. He has over 4 years of digital marketing experience and specializes in Social Media and Search Engine Marketing. Michael has a passion for growing social followings and driving conversions for businesses. Michael is a Colorado native and enjoys collecting sneakers, snowboarding, watching/playing sports, and spending time with his wife and dog.
Chris Raulf, Founder of Boulder SEO Marketing
Chris Raulf is founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a boutique search engine optimization training and consulting agency located in beautiful Boulder and Denver, Colorado, and London, UK. Chris and his team assist local, national and international clients with all of their SEO, social media, content marketing, and online marketing training and consulting needs. Chris has over two decades of hands-on experience under his belt and his international background has helped him become a globally recognized multilingual SEO expert.