Date(s) - 18/07/2019 - 19/07/2019
7:00 am - 10:00 pm
ICSMM’18 is the only global forum that brings social media marketing Academics and Practitioners under one roof. Participants will have the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge on trending issues and tools on social media marketing from top speakers from two school of thoughts while connecting and collaborating with an audience of international characteristics.
The scientific committee of ICSMM’18 calls for quality papers that addresses the theory and practice of social media marketing in all dimensions focusing but not limited to the following topics:
- Content Marketing
- Cross Marketing Channels
- Data Driven Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Cost-Effective Ways to Create Content and New Content
- Strategies and tactics in social media marketing
- Social Media Marketing Tools
- Establishing CRM on Social Media
- Social Media Marketing Ethics
- Brand Equity and Social Media Marketing
- Promotion and Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Platforms Yesterday Today and Tomorrow
- Analyzing social media marketing what works and what does not
- The social media marketing funnel
- Entrepreneurial social marketing
- Buying Behavior in the social media
- The role of artificial intelligence in Social Media marketing
- Account Based Marketing
- Customer Experience
- Marketing Technology
- Influencer Marketing
- Employee engagement in social media marketing
- Social Customer Services
- Developing a loyal social media relationship
- Brand Journalism
- Social Media Marketing management
- Social Media Marketing collaborations.
- Digital marketing plan.
- Traditional vs Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Mix.
- The Social Media Players.
- Legal Issues In Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Database
- Other Topics on Social Media Marketing
Benefits of Conference at ICSMM’18
- Publication of Papers in International Marketing Journal
- Conference Proceedings with ISBN
- Two Certificates Presentation and publication certificate
- Papers in absentia are welcome and Certificates will be dispatched.