Date(s) - 21/10/2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Level 27, St Martins Centre
Want to learn how to create and send effective marketing emails using Mailchimp?
Learn from a Mailchimp listed training partner!
Mailchimp makes marketing effective and simple. In just a few hours learn how to use Mailchimp, the largest marketing platform, to engage your audience. Whether you are a total beginner or already use Mailchimp, you’ll find this class very valuable. You’ll leave training knowing how to use Mailchimp to get great results from marketing.
“This class is designed to make Mailchimp simple to use whilst enabling you to use all it’s features.”
Class participants range from beginners to advanced Mailchimp skills. We cover all of Mailchimp (besides coding) in training. Every level will gain significant Mailchimp knowledge in this class (Gary has trained several thousand people to use Mailchimp and is a guest speaker of Mailchimp at events worldwide).
Note: These are small classes so please book early to avoid missing out.
Brands that use our Mailchimp training
Get the same training that these brands have enjoyed from Gary.
This training is perfect for anyone that wants to know how to use Mailchimp; small business owners, Not-for-Profit organisations, marketers for large organizations as well as bloggers. During training we’ll work through setting up Mailchimp correctly in addition to setting up your audience, template and campaign. You are free to work on your own campaign during this workshop.
Level: Beginner to advanced.
Learn the following and more:
- Contacts: Ways to get subscribers, who you may send to.
- Audience (formerly ‘lists’): Creating an audience, when and how to use tags & segments, importing subscribers, knowing which subscribers are engaged with your brand.
- Templates & Campaigns: Types of Campaigns, styling, mobile responsive, advanced use and adding content.
- Reports: Understanding reports, knowing which content people are reading and determining the best order for your content.
- Spam & legal requirements: What can (and can’t) be done, tricks to improve deliverability, cleaning lists.
- Landing pages, Ads and Postcards: Create, design and publish a landing page, advert or send a postcard.
- Deliverability: How to get your marketing in front of more people.
- Automation: Automatically welcome new subscribers, setup an automated email series etc.
- and much more …
What you need to bring:
- A laptop (voluntary): Bring along your laptop if you’d like to so that you can practice what is learnt.
“I entered the course with no Mailchimp experience and the training session covered everything off that I wanted to know and more.
Gary was not only informative and extremely knowledgeable but he was polite, a great listener and very down to earth. I very highly recommend Gary. I can see why he has been so successful in this field.”
Get training by a Mailchimp assessed Expert
We are one of few organizations worldwide listed by Mailchimp as training Experts and Partners! Mailchimp have recently reviewed all people and organizations they list in their Expert directory (which resulted in many listed Experts being removed by Mailchimp). Being listed by Mailchimp as an Expert and Partner is a stringent process whereby applicants prove their knowledge and provide customer references.
Our class attendees benefit as we are kept updated, and supported, by Mailchimp which translates into better quality training for you.
CNN and Procter & Gamble use Gary’s Mailchimp advice. You could benefit too.
Ideal for small business owners, marketers, marketing specialists in large organizations, not-for-profits and anyone else interested.