Date(s) - 30/09/2019
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
The best generalist marketing event in the UK is back for 2019!
World-class speakers and industry specialists providing their knowledge so you can bring their expertise to your business.
MarketEd.Live is a conference we created because what we wanted didn’t exist. If you work in marketing, or are a business owner that conducts your own, our event will bring to you the latest knowledge, advice and strategies from world-class industry experts and big brands.
Make your marketing strategies more sophisticated by learning about other multiple marketing disciplines that work hand-in-hand with your current expertise Build relationships with other delegates and share experiences with great people. We’d love to see you in Nottingham in September.
If you work in the Midlands, attending this event is a no-brainer! Why travel?
And if you don’t work in the Midlands, let us tell you that Nottingham, in the centre of England, is one of the easiest places to get to with incredible public transport access from all parts of the country and with great links to the rest of the world via our local airport.
What does your ticket get you?
- Access to a whole day of marketing education provided in nine sessions
- Deep-level strategies and case studies on what you need to do to succeed in marketing in 2019 and beyond
- World-class speakers who are experts in their field
- Excellent networking opportunities with attendees and access to the speakers
- The important stuff: breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the say
- After party with free bar
- Access to the session video recordings after the event
- Early-access to 2020 event tickets at discounted rates
We have asked world-class experts in their fields to talk to you about different areas of marketing. They’ll share with you their insights into where the future of marketing lies and their own experience with their clients and brands.
A full list of speakers is available on our website: www.marketed.live
Have any questions?
We’re real people. Drop us a line on [email protected] or you can interact with our chatbot, Mel, on our website. They can answer most qustions that people have asked before. If you ask something that Mel can’t answer they’ll fire you over to one of the team.