Date(s) - 13/06/2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Ross House Association
About this Workshop
With limited funding put aside for marketing NFP’s, need to be savvy with their marketing strategy and be more focused and efficient in areas that make the most impact. Some marketing strategies can blow the budget if they are not managed effectively and other may surprise and be small steps, which can obtain a big return.
This session, designed for new NFP marketers, will help make your marketing efforts more productive and stretch your dollars further with some tips and hints for effective ways to focus your marketing strategy in the areas which count.
What you will learn
Following the workshop, you will be able to:
- Target the right customers and stretch your marketing dollar further.
- Put together the framework for a good marketing plan.
- Improve their marketing return o a limited budget.
- Understand about marketing channels and choosing the right ones for your organisation.
- Use time and money saving websites for creative media solutions.
- Create a calendar / action plan.
This session is a practical, fun and informative session, which will provide participants with the knowledge and tools to be more effective in their marketing strategy. It will provide many tips and hints for making your marketing dollars stretch further for a better return. This session is targeted at non-profit organisations at an early level in their marketing strategy or those wanting to revisit preparing their marketing strategy.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for board and committee members, managers, leaders and funding committees.
Date: Thursday 13 June, 2019
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Location: Ross House Association, 247 – 251 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000