Date(s) - 12/02/2019
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Grow’s Marketing Masterclass at The British Library
Join us for a practical, action-packed masterclass, with the small business marketing experts, Grow
In this interactive sales and marketing workshop, Grow’s MD, Alasdair Inglis, will share the vital low-cost marketing tools and techniques that will get new customers knocking on your door.
During this dynamic fast-paced workshop, you will be introduced to a myriad of new ways to think about how you market, promote and, sell your business.
- We’ll use your business – and those of other participants – as real life case studies, so you understand how marketing strategies can apply specifically to you.
- You’ll get your own 21-page Marketing Masterclass workbook packed with practical information to help you with your long-term marketing goals.
- You’ll leave the workshop with seven practical steps that you can take immediately to improve your marketing.
What you’ll learn from this workshop:
- The 12 marketing concepts you must understand to grow your business.
- How to dramatically improve your website and marketing materials by using an easy to implement step-by-step approach to your marketing.
- How to attract new clients by creating an irresistible offer.
- How to get other businesses to promote you at little or no cost
- How to use your biggest asset – your existing customers – to grow your business.
- Why you should think about marketing in terms of return on investment rather than cost.
- How to start thinking like a strategic marketer and applying it to your business.
- How to start looking at what you sell through the eyes of your customers.
- How to start thinking like an entrepreneur.
- How to easily find all the websites your competitors have links on and apply this to your marketing.
- We will give you a range of practical resources that will help with your marketing.
- How to use your customers feedback to transform your marketing.
Who should attend
This workshop is suitable for owners of small and medium-sized businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs, freelancers, those who work in marketing, marketing students at university or anyone with an interest in SME marketing.
Ambitious business owners understand that good marketing is the key to business growth. If you run a business, but need to learn more about effective marketing, then this is the workshop for you.
“This was the best and most concise workshop I have ever done. Having attended a number of similar seminars, I was amazed by just how good this workshop was. Not only was the information taught at the perfect pace and in an informal way, so that all of the attendees could understand what was being discussed, it gave a clear structure and approach to marketing a small business. Everyone seemed to get a lot out of it and I was extremely impressed with the content and practical advice it gave about marketing. I would recommend it to any business owner looking to give their business a boost.”
Greg Gillespie, MD The London Academy Of Dance
“One of the best workshops I have been to – and I have been to a lot! Alasdair is extremely knowledgeable about small business sales and marketing and the workshop gave me a wealth of actionable ideas to take forward for my business.”
Sinead Mac Manus, MD 8fold
“Alasdair led the workshop in a warm, engaging and creative way. He is great at drawing people out and getting ideas from them. He was great at adding value to the process by identifying customer benefits for the diverse businesses there, when owner-managers are often too close to what they do to articulate them clearly. I have paid 10 times as much for workshops that covered only a tenth of Alasdair’s material. This is superb value.”
Tessa Stuart, MD Asset Research
“The workshop was excellent and a lot of things said struck a chord with me. We covered a huge amount of content and yet Alasdair managed to keep energy levels high.”
Emma Taggart, MD Emma Taggart
“The session was very useful and stimulating. I came away with a really useful list of ways to improve my marketing.”
Roger Bardell, MD The London Kids Company Ltd
“Short and sharp. Saved me reading a marketing book to get the same information. Nicely distilled. Now I know where to focus my efforts.”
“I found the workshop to be very informative, constructive and just what I needed at this stage in my business! All the information given and shared was extremely helpful and has inspired and motivated me to move forward with some new ideas. I have also taken from this some really useful new contacts!”
James Bishop, MD Hire The Barman
Grow has more than 10 years of experience working with SME’s to transform their sales and marketing and increase their profits. Over 500 businesses have attended Grow’s masterclasses and Grow have worked with over 80 organisations.
What Companies say about working with Grow:
“Their work has increased our revenues by £289,000 over 5 years and this figure is still growing.”
Henry Richardson, The Phone Coop
“Grow have been instrumental to the growth and success of our business and their work has increased our revenues by £350,000 per annum.”
Tim Andrews MD, Staff
“Grow’s marketing advice has added over £200,000 to our turnover this year – it’s been our best year yet! Quotes for new work have increased by over 27% and we’ve managed to convert 20% more of these quotes. Grow are really easy to work with and really are experts in generating new business.”
Dave Woods, All Clean Services