Date(s) - 27/06/2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Eastern Innovation Business Centre
Pinterest is a powerful visual platform for businesses with aesthetically striking products or services. Showcase your brand while relating to your customers and gaining follows, website visits, and sales. Share, create, and curate your small business’ own on-brand image collection online.
Step up your results by advertising to increase post engagement, website clicks, or mass awareness. Take Pinterest to your website and embed photos that users can save to their profiles. Determine your posting schedule for consistency and don’t forget to categorise!
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of Pinterest for visual small businesses
- Setting up an appealing Pinterest account
- Establishing a recognisable, desirable brand
- Gaining a strong, relevant following
- Rules and etiquette—how and how not to behave on Pinterest
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Start a Pinterest account for their small business
- Grow a Pinterest following
- Better utilise Pinterest for their small business