Date(s) - 10/09/2019
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This subsidised workshop is for Swindon and Wiltshire based registered companies or sole traders only. This workshop is part of the SME Growth Programme funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Swindon Borough Council and Wiltshire Council.
This workshop is perfect for you if you run a small business and you trade online. It teaches you how to drive traffic to your website organically, along with the importance of blogging and content change.
Whether you are trying to establish yourself as a brand or an expert in a particular field, certain fundamental guidelines are crucial to getting your customers to know, like and trust you.
During this workshop we will cover:
• Factors that influence online success
• Email marketing
• The importance of collecting email addresses using free resources
• What online assets you should setup and why
• How these online assets all work together
• Where your online traffic will come from
• How you can attract traffic
• What you should do with traffic once it arrives
• The most useful tools to help you speed up your growth online
You will be able to take away a step by step plan with resources that you can execute in your business online.
Please note, due to the limited spaces on this workshop, we can only accept one person per business, ideally the business owner. Also, due to the funding of this programme, places are restricted to businesses based in Swindon and Wiltshire.
Spaces are limited to maximise the benefit for attendees, so book now to secure your place!