Date(s) - 12/06/2019
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
In this heady communication world, the one thing that’s missing is this…BIG PICTURE MARKETING!!
Building a business requires clarity, vision and the ability to execute consistently on multiple strategies. Without a roadmap or guidance though, the process can be overwhelming.
The Signature Marketing Programme is A Unique 9 Step Approach
Join Us for One Session or Learn all Nine
If you want to market your business, roll up your sleeves and put some new tools and techniques into immediate action, we’re putting an end to scare tactics and get rich quick sensationalism, by taking a 360 degree look at business marketing that covers traditional marketing principles, sales navigation, customer care and business understanding.
The full Signature Programme is broken down into nine sessions, delivered over 90 days. You may opt to take one, two or all nine sessions as desired as each is designed to stand alone. That said, you will greatly benefit by taking all sessions to truly revolutionise your marketing activity, but this flexibility allows you to work around knowledge gaps and commitments.
You are encouraged to apply what you learn to YOUR business. It is this practical application that makes The Signature Marketing Programme stand out, as all too often people struggle to apply what’s learned in the classroom to their own business.
Each is held at The Enterprise Network in Salisbury, easily accessible from Dorset, Hampshire or Wiltshire with good road access and local parking. Each is a practical learning, action-packed workshop running for three hours.
Download the full curriculum from our website or book one, several or all of the sessions here to join like-minded businesses wishing to Get More Customers in 90 days.
Session Topic – Measure Marketing Effectiveness | What to measure and how to interpret results
Once you’ve combined your channels, or redefined your activity, you need to check it’s working! First, you need to know what it is you are going to measure – is it hits on your website, Facebook reach, popular tweets, direct mail conversions, phone calls and what tools do you use to collate the information? Then you need to interpret results and, this is crucial, act on them! Use that social media analysis to create more content that you know is going to be popular or perhaps redefine activity.
- What to measure for marketing effectiveness
- How to use analytics
- Understanding distribution channels
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation
- Redefining activity
DATE: WEDNESDAY 12 JUNE
Further Dates Include:
19 June – Design a 12-month Action Plan | Design a timed, costed, targeted, strategic marketing plan
26 June – Craft Distinctive Communications | Build Loyalty and Rapport
3 July – Define The Customer Journey | Develop a content marketing calendar that adds value
10 July – Navigate Promotional Channels | Social media and working with journalists
This event is for you if…
- You run your own business and manage your own marketing with no formal training
- Your role within a business incorporates marketing, but you have no formal training
- You work in a specific marketing role within a business /charity/not-for-profit organisation with no formal training
- You have responsibility for a marketing function/team within a business and wish to understand more about how it can best work
- You are looking to inspire others who have an established business in the B2B or B2C environment
Whether you want to turn a part-time enterprise into a full-time business, grow an existing company, or whether you wish to increase marketing professionalism, this programme will teach you how to:
- Define your business vision and clarify goals to grow a business that’s 100% aligned with your values
- Understand and measure your numbers, so to charge what you’re worth, increase profits, and make smarter strategic decisions
- Increase marketing activity with smarter, more consistent action, with focused, planned, timed routines
- Build trust and audience engagement whether with new or existing customers
- Create outstanding customer experiences
- Craft a unique, persuasive brand with more compelling messages
- Navigate the complex world of online and offline marketing
- Learn proven marketing strategies and understand which tools to use
- Leverage your unique strengths to inspire those you work with
- Automate processes and heaps more