Date(s) - 02/02/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for a special Merchant Marketer Seminar! Our Merchant Marketers reach Small-to-Medium Enterprises all over the world with the Cashback Solutions program. The Merchant Marketers train and support their Loyalty Merchants to use the features included in the program in the most profitable way possible.
Through the Merchant Marketer Seminar, Marketers gain the knowledge needed to sell the Cashback Solutions program to potential Loyalty Merchants.
After attending this Seminar, Marketers who are compensation eligible will receive free access to the Merchant Marketer Online Seminar located in the Lyconet Academy. With successful completion of the tests, Marketers receive Merchant Marketer status and become eligible for commission on the Cashback Solutions program sales.
Speaker: Samara Sullivan, Merchant Marketer
Space is LIMITED, reserve your seat TODAY!
Ticket entry is $150.00 CAD per person (price includes: CBS Folder, Coffee Break + *100 Career Shopping Points) *Career Shopping Points to be allocated after Seminar participation.
Date: Saturday, February 2, 2019
Ticket Price: $150.00 CAD
Event Start: 10:00AM – 05:00PM
- Events are Business Attire: We encourage all Marketers to execute proper judgment when selecting wardrobe. Dress for Success!
- No one under the age of 18 will be permitted into the Event.
- Please note that it is prohibited to bring any pets with you.
- By attending the event you are agreeing to the Lyoness GTCs.
- By attending the event, you understand and agree that Lyoness or its subsidiaries may record your image, voice, likeness or performance at the event. You further understand and agree that Lyoness and its subsidiaries may use your recorded image, voice, likeness or performance for marketing or advertising purposes throughout the world, regardless of the media format. You waive any right to or claim royalties or compensation. If you do not accept these terms, do not register or attend the event.
- Video Recording is strictly prohibited. Lyconet staff reserves the right to evict any attendee who is seen using any recording device.