Date(s) - 27/02/2019
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Grow’s Online Marketing Masterclass at The British Library
Learn the latest online marketing methods to win more business and beat the competition
Grow’s Online Marketing Masterclass covers the 9 fundamental areas of online marketing that you HAVE to know to be successful online. Many small businesses and freelancers are generating most of their business online and this workshop will teach you how to do just that.
As with all Grow’s Masterclasses, everything you learn is practical and can be applied to your business immediately. We’ll show you examples of organisations who are using the 9 online marketing strategies successfully so you can immediately apply them to your business.
- You’ll get your own 23 page Online Masterclass workbook which is jam packed full of information about online marketing. The workbook has detailed information, links and resources on everything that’s covered during the Masterclass.
- The workbook includes many step by step instructions to ensure that you succeed with your online marketing after you leave the workshop
- You’ll leave the workshop knowing which online marketing methods YOUR business should use to generate new business
- How to use the marketing funnel to keep your online marketing strategy simple
- How to find the keywords that potential customers use online to find what you are selling
- How to use email marketing to build relationships with potential customers and keep your brand in the front of your customers minds
- The inside scoop from a respected London SEO company on doing advanced keyword research and selection like an seasoned expert!
- How to use blogging to build your brand and generate business opportunities
- How to create content that people share, builds credibility, demonstrates expertise and knowledge and makes people want to buy from you
- How to use Google pay per click (PPC) to generate new enquiries for your business at low cost
- How to succeed with Facebook advertising by laser targeting your ideal customers wherever they are
Who should attend?
Small business owners who want to gain an in-depth understanding of the 9 building blocks of online marketing and then apply it to their business.
Start-ups, small and medium sized businesses, freelancers and those who work in marketing will all benefit from this workshop.
Grow Workshop Testimonials:
“I have come away with a tonne of things to do! The workshop was so informative and covered everything. It was a practical and thorough session and has given me so many tips to put into action. Covering all the relevant topics with useful content the workbook is a great resource.”
Ben Gill MD Nice and Serious
“Motivating talk, great examples, very well organised with a fantastic handbook!”
Molly Price MD Molly-Meg Ltd
“The session was very useful and stimulating. I came away with a really useful list of ways to improve my marketing.”
Roger Bardell MD The London Kids Company Ltd
“I would highly recommend the course to other entrepreneurs and business development professionals.”
Rahul Katrak MD Futura Services
“This was truly a “Master Class”. The presenter didn’t talk down to the audience and had a lot of examples and case studies from the experienced participants”.
Devon Thomas – Lambeth Enterprise
Grow has more than 10 years of experience working with SME’s to transform their sales and marketing and increase their profits. Over 500 businesses have attended Grow’s masterclasses and Grow have worked with over 80 organisations.
What Companies say about working with Grow:
“Their work has increased our revenues by £289,000 over 5 years and this figure is still growing.”
Henry Richardson, The Phone Coop
“Grow have been instrumental to the growth and success of our business and their work has increased our revenues by £350,000 per annum.”
Tim Andrews MD, Staff
“Grow were an amazing company to have work with us. They have increased our turnover by 40%. I recommend them to anyone who wants to increase their sales without sacrificing their style, values or creativity”
Saul Albert MD, The People Speak
Online Marketing Masterclass details
When: Every month – Workshops run from 2pm-6pm
Where: The British Library Business & IP Centre, near King’s Cross