Date(s) - 09/10/2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
ABOUT THIS SESSION:
This workshop focuses on ways to with your Twitter engagement and development of your expertise profile. It covers:
- Running a tweet chat (Twitter live chat),
- The process and protocols of live tweeting events,
- Hosting a rotation curation account (#rocur), and
- How to run your social media accounts during a crowd funding campaign.
- This workshop presumes a good working knowledge of Twitter.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
Being savvy with social media is a desired (and increasingly expected) aspect of research engagement and research profile establishment. Using social media well can increase your citations, and lead to approaches from media, industry, and potential collaborators.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Zoom link to be distributed nearer to the date.