Date(s) - 23/09/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Rutgers Newark SBDC
RNSBDC Integrated Digital Marketing Series:
Website, Social Media & Analytics Workshop
In today’s market, harnessing the power of social media is a must if you want to grow your business and your brand and the same goes for your website. It is vital to position yourself online with a strong internet presence that reassures and strengthens the consumers trust and motivates them to engage more with your business. This workshop will provide tools and actionable strategies to optimize your website and social media so you can promote and grow your business.
· Creating a website strategy for your business
· SEO – Increasing your website’s visibility in the search engines
· Keyword research to build out your website content strategically;
· Building your website’s reputation via blogs and social media;
· Measuring the effectiveness of your web design and strategies;
· Integrating social media into your business and marketing strategy;
· Understanding each social media platforms and how to select the best ones for your business;
· Using social media for lead generation;
· Third party tools to help manage your social media marketing efforts;
· Using analytics and measuring success.
Stan Robinson, CEO of SHR Marketing, helps businesses and professionals integrate social media and content marketing into their business strategy. He specializes in showing clients how to leverage LinkedIn for sales, marketing, reputation management, and finding talent.
Stan’s professional background has been in sales and marketing with organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies in the publishing, technology and business consulting industries. He is a member of the Wells Fargo Community Advisory Board, the New Jersey NAACP Economic Development Committee, and the Workforce Development Board of Union County, New Jersey.
Cost to attend: $125.00
Sorry, no cash will be accepted for registration for this event
Advanced payment on Eventbrite will guarantee your SEAT. First come, first served policy applied.
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
You can cancel your ticket(s) to our event within 1 week of the scheduled date by requesting in writing to [email protected]. Cancelations received less than 1 week before the scheduled event WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. An internal credit will be given to you to attend the event at a later date and you will be offered 1 year to redeem this credit. We will require a 2 week advance notice to schedule you for the next available event.
Any tickets purchased tickets that results in a “No Show” to the event will not be refunded. By not showing up for the event you have forfeited money paid and previous internal credit offered.