Date(s) - 26/08/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hair Supplies - Furniture & Training
Your ideal client can probably be found on Social media, but can they find you? In this course we’ll take your foundations of having a strong brand profile on social to the next level: targeting new clientele through advertising on social media.
In this course you’ll learn how to advertise without the expense of an agency or high fees, and come out of the course with three strong ads to build and test on your own
- You’ll learn the types of ads available to you and the mechanics of how to build these ads
- You will create a ‘perfect audience’ to target
- You will understand how to interpret the performance of your ad
- You will build promotions that are clever and eye catching without affecting your bottom line
- You will have 3 complete ads built by the end of the class
This is a course for those who feel they have a good working control of their social media business accounts.
$225.00 per person
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is parking at the venue, alternatively Queens Park Train Station is 1.6km away
What’s the refund policy?
You will receive a full refund with two weeks notice.
Notice within 2 weeks or non-attendance will induce a 100% charge for all courses. A $25 catering fee applies to all complimentary classes.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
If you are unable to attend another staff member can come in your place to avoid being charged provided they are qualified to attend the class