Date(s) - 04/02/2019 - 05/02/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
41 Namly Ave
*Use Coupon Code “SUPERLAUNCH” to get 10% off!*
Who should attend:
· Individuals with a few years’ marketing communications experience, who want to gain strategic SEO skills to make the next step.
· Business and startup owners who want to have a local and regional presence on the search engines
· Digital marketers and business analysts who want to strengthen the fundamentals of search marketing
· Brand managers whose role (or a part of it) involve the research, planning, development, delivery, and analysis of marketing communications
Search engine optimization (SEO) is more than just increasing rankings of your websites. It encompasses and empowers programming, content, visibility, analytics and the overall success of your website.
If you’re interested in getting a practical introduction to SEO, this 2 -day SEO Marketing with Measurement Masterclass program will help you develop in-depth customer acquisition skills using proven organic search strategies and best practices.
You’ll get a 360-degree understanding of keyword management and competitive research, on-page and off-page optimization, website management, content marketing, link building, URL management, planning and marketing a website, and a full round of analytics training.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Master foundational to intermediate-level SEO skills
• Attract organic traffic to a website, boosting visibility and new customers
• Understand how search engines work
• Learn multiple competitive research methods for effective data collection
• Apply research concepts to market your website successfully
• Employ best practices and techniques to promote high search engine rankings of your website
• Learn how to manage your website and troubleshoot problems
• Best practices, tips, and tricks on Content Marketing
• Effectively measure the success of your website and increase your skillset with analytics
Ivan Wong has over 20 years of experience in Business Consulting, Training, Search Engine Marketing, Conversion Optimisation and Digital Analytics from both client side and within the agency environment.
A certified accountant and programmer by training, he also has over 10 years’ experience as a marketing trainer. He is currently a consulting partner at Queen Consulting Group. He is also one of the few Google-appointed Regional Trainers that trains the official Google Ads, Analytics and Mobile Advertising courses. In addition, he is an external trainer and consultant for Google Mobile Labs, TheKnowledgeEngineers, General Assembly, Econsultancy and ClickAcademy Asia, all of which are premier marketing training & development academies for Asia’s professional talents.
He was formerly the SEO/Analytics Director with GroupM Asia-Pacific. Prior to that he was Director of e- Commerce at Far East Hospitality, Singapore’s largest operator of hotels and serviced residences. He has also held management positions at DGM Asia, Hewlett-Packard Asia and Magnus Management Consultants.
Well-versed in both the technical and business aspects of digital marketing, his passion at QCG is helping organisations of all types to use digital marketing effectively, working with all sizes of business from SMEs through to clients as large as TripAdvisor, CNNGo, Decathlon International, Singapore Tourism Board, and American Express.