Date(s) - 25/09/2019
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sheffield United FC
Boost your social media skills with this special training event designed especially for travel professionals.
Bruce Martin is an experienced social media trainer specialising in travel. He will take you through his popular 3-step training programme will help you understand how to get social media working for your travel business.
In this training workshop you will learn how to…
- Plan, source and create ‘scroll-stopping’ travel content
- Sell more by making Facebook offers which generate hot leads
- Learn how to find videos and images which you can use for your posts
- Create professional-looking graphics to support your posts – for free!
- Reach your perfect audience with social media advertising
- Follow-up on social media leads effectively to maximise sales
- Discover the latest hot tips and latest trends in social media
Your training session will be fun and informal which will include a special group activity where you’ll get to review real social media posts from within travel.
This training workshop will take place during the afternoon of Wednesday 25th September 2019 – in the same location as the Travel Gossip Roadshow – Sheffield which will be taking place that same evening between 6:30pm-9:30pm
Bruce Martin is the MD of Ginger Juice and Travel Gossip. He is a professional social media trainer and presenter. He has presented for Hilton Hotels, Advantage, Best Western, Global Travel Group, Freedom/Coop Travel, ABTA and TIPTO. Bruce has also provided private training for companies such as Super Break, Gold Medal/Travel 2, Polkadot Travel, Garstang Travel, Eton Travel, Thorntons Travel, Book In Style, Omega Business Travel, Grifco PR, Hills Balfour, KBC PR, Jayne Pierce Recruitment and many more.
Recent training feedback for Bruce Martin’s training:
- Bruce was excellent. Delivered what I was promised, nice structure. Would recommend. Matthew Mill, Top Villas
- The session was very inspiring and a really good tool to help with social media. Caroline Atkinson, Spear Travels
- Many thanks for the Social Media training in Leeds – everything about the session was excellent. A nice size group, a very comfortable setting and a relaxed friendly atmosphere. The information shared was all relevant and very useful – posting private things on social media is a lot different to posting professionally! Great hints and tips and things I never knew existed on Facebook. Hayley McLoughlin, Norseman Travel
- We recently attended a social media training with Bruce in Leeds and had a fantastic session. We certainly learnt lots of do’s and don’t do’s when it comes to Social Media for your business. The team are having fun implementing and experimenting, and we can’t wait to reap the results. Katie Battye, Total Travel
- Absolutely brilliant! Pitched perfectly for all levels. Concise up to date info. Lots to think about and looking forward to having the decks to go over it all again. Sally Thomas, Compton Group
- I found the event extremely helpful and very interesting. The format was informal and engaging – so worked very well. Nina Shalom, Vacations to America
- Excellent course – great pace and genuine advice given. Carolyn Griffiths, Miles Morgan Travel
- Excellent training session. Very informative and great tips and tricks which may be simple but which I had overlooked previously. Vicki Bruce, G Touring
- Quick paced and informative – useable skills knowledge to take away. Helen Walker, Gold Medal
- Lovely informal yet very informative day. Time flew by, very interactive. Bethan Tudor Owen, Delmar World
- I have really enjoyed this event and I learnt so much. I will go away with valuable knowledge and insights into how to each a greater audience for our business. Thank you. Nicole Roberts, Westway Travel
- Good presenter – knowledgeable. Jane Watson, Lake District Lodge Holidays
- Very informative, packed full of interesting content. Denise Fraser, Cresta World Travel
- It was great to have training and informed advice in an area that we have been spending money on to help us maximise the potential return. Tony Lee, Ski 4 Less Limited
- The content delivered and topics covered by Bruce Martin were highly engaging, extremely useful and thought provoking. I’ve come away from the event with a greater understanding of social marketing and lots of ideas to start implementing. Hollie Youlden, On The Go Tours
Ginger Juice is an award-winning social media agency specialising in travel and hospitlity. Clients include: South African Tourism, Macao Tourism, Motel One and Lake District Lodge Holidays.
Travel Gossip is the UK’s leading social media community with over 16,000 Facebook Group members. Travel Gossip provides B2B social media marketing and roadshows for travel suppliers.