Date(s) - 12/07/2019
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Fulham Methodist Church
Discover the key steps to Social Media Success.
BONUS: Workshop attendees with leave this workshop with Creative Training Hub’s Ultimate Guide to Social Media Success. Packed with tips, tools and social media hacks to inspire your marketing strategy and make your next campaign a resounding success.
During this workshop you will explore our 8 defining steps to social media success.
Find out how to:
- Set meaningful strategic goals that are aligned with your business.
- Create user personas, that will enable you to reach and engage with your target audience.
- Review and assess your competitors’ market and identify the common pitfalls to avoid.
- Select the most effective social media platforms for your target market.
- Apply tools and techniques to curate compelling content.
- Develop a creative marketing plan to boost your social media campaigns.
- Maximise online engagement, by joining the sharing economy and linking with key influencers.
- Track, monitor and measure the success of your social media activities and campaigns.
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for creative professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners who are looking to discover creative tips and techniques to support their digital marketing and social media activities. The workshop provides a whistle stop tour around the various social media platforms, along with valuable tools to save you time and boost your online performance. Whether you decide to outsource your social media campaigns to a marketer or a social media manager, you will find that understanding the key steps will help to transform your approach to social media.
About the workshop leader
This workshop is delivered by Kemi Bamidele, Director of Creative Training Hub. Kemi will share over 10 years marketing experience, innovative insights from her training with Digital Mums and the tried and tested marketing practices gained from her CIM qualification (Chartered Institute of Marketing). She has worked with a range of creative businesses, social enterprises and non-profit organisations and understands the valuable role social media can play in business success. As a Senior Project Manager she has run a number of projects using social media to support crowdfunding campaigns, research and development, project monitoring and impact measurement. Her approach will take you beyond the sphere of social media and offer a more integrated approach to creative marketing.
In addition to The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Success, attendees will receive special invitations to free and exclusive webinars, plus access to Creative Training Hub’s online resource.