Date(s) - 09/08/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Edwina Mullins from digital marketing agency SocialB leads this masterclass that shows you how to use social media for your business.
Whether you run your own business, or want to use social media as part of your job, this unmissable course will give attendees a clear understanding of the core social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Over the course of the day, Edwina Mullins from SocialB will take you through how to design a social media strategy for your brand. You will also learn how to measure the impact of all those shares, likes and retweets.
Through a series of live demonstrations, you will learn how to navigate the main social media platforms and pick up hints and tips to optimise your time on social media for business. This is an unmissable opportunity to master social media for business and grow your brand’s online presence.
- Developing a successful social media strategy for your business
- Identifying and targeting your audience
- How to create compelling content to drive engagement
- Using Twitter for your business
- Setting up and running a successful Facebook business page
- Optimising your LinkedIn profile and creating a company page
- Creating an Instagram strategy an how to best utilise image and video features
- Q&A and discussion
Amy Hobson has worked with SocialB as a social media and digital marketing training partner since 2015. In over 20 years of experience, she has developed an expertise in business development and marketing and with a particular focus and love for retail and franchising.
All Guardian Masterclasses are fully accessible but please contact us at [email protected] if you have any queries or concerns.