Date(s) - 27/02/2019
9:30 am - 10:30 am
Social Media Marketing 101 – online via zoom
Are you feeling like the rest of us that social media is overwhelming? Do you find yourself struggling to carry out your daily responsibilities and produce social media marketing that is on trend,engaging, and seeing results?
This four part series will help you conquer social media overwhelm by breaking your social media marketing into manageable bite size pieces. You will walk away with a marketing plan and content calendar for the year. Yes, for the year!
This will be a crucial tool for you and your organization to create a uniquely tailored social media marketing strategy and stay relevant in a constantly evolving digital world.
The workshop series will include:
Session 1 – Marketing Plan Basics
- Overall marketing plan for 2018
- Setting your target audience
- Goal setting
- Marketing budget basics
- Importance of branding
- How social media fits into your overall marketing plan
Session 2 – Social Media Overview
- A review of the trending platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Determining what platforms you should be on
- Terminology explained – like why do we need hashtags?!
- Tips and tricks for each platform
Session 3 – The Key is in the Content
- Developing a year of content
- Your signature style and staying true to your brand
- Why visual content is important
- Planning tools for your social media
- Social Media is social so let’s figure out what you need to be doing to get in the conversations
Session 4 – Measuring How You are Doing
- Best practices for social media
- How to read your social media analytics
- Changes to make based on these measurements
- Do you need a boost? Why Facebook ads are becoming so important
This online series will be done on zoom. The link will be sent out to you prior to the workshop. This workshop series is not about learning the individual social media platforms and is about how to use them for marketing your non-profit organization.
When you register you are registering for all 4 sessions.
Feb 27th 9:30-10:30am
March 6th 9:30-10:30am
March 13th 9:30-10:30am
March 20th 9:30-10:30am
45 Minutes will be spent on the content leaving 15 mins at the end for questions. Recordings will be made available to registered participants only.
About the facilitator:
For 17 years, Tami was the owner of Triple T Consulting & Event Management. Over the years, her love for the marketing and promotions side of event planning grew which saw the eventual launch of 365 Day Media Group in 2015. Her passion is creating relationships, with an emphasis on connecting people and businesses. Rather than just being another marketing company, she decided to develop a unique business model. One that would benefit university students, who she saw as needing flexible work hours and experience. With strong leadership and training, the perfect partnership was formed. 365 Day Media Group provides clients with excellent and engaging social media marketing while using the creative minds of university students. It is a partnership that benefits both the business community and the bright futures of tomorrow!