Date(s) - 28/10/2019
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00
Course Title: Social Media Marketing Bootcamp for Entrepeneurs (1-day)
Small Class Training, Min. 4 and Max. 8 Participants.
80% hands-on training, 20% theory, come and learn with hands-on activities to launch Facebook & Instagram Campaigns during the course!
Time: 10am to 6pm
Training Venue: 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Course Fee: $360/pax (SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0041481
– Ability to independently map out a content strategy for their Facebook & Instagram Accounts
– Ability to independently curate various types of Social Media Posts & Ads on Facebook & Instagram
– Learn the common mistakes made by businesses on Social Media, and how they should approach Social Media Marketing for more engagements.
– Key communication strategies to find growth in Facebook and Instagram Marketing & Advertising
Anyone managing Facebook and Instagram Platforms, and hoping to learn techniques, strategies, best types of posts and Ads to use on these 2 platforms for greater growth and marketing ROI!
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING BOOTCAMP FOR ENTREPRENEURS COURSE OUTLINE:
1. Introduction to Facebook Marketing via:
• Why is Facebook Marketing and Advertising useful and effective for Businesses?
• How should Businesses connect and communicate with their customers on their Business Facebook Page?
• Case Study of various types of contents on Facebook
• Answering the question: What’s your business goal on Facebook?
2. Mapping out your Customer / Buyer’s Journey with your brand or Company.
• Explore and map out what matters most to your buyers?
• Learn about a Buyer’s Journey on the internet
• Brainstorm about your Buyer’s Journey, and how should you be communicating on your corporate business Facebook and Instagram?
• Understanding the type of content you should curate for the different social media platforms based on your buyer’s journey
• Consultation with the Trainer (5~10 min per pax)
3. Growth Hack with Facebook Instant Experience Posts
• Benefits of Instant Experience Posts
• 1080px by 1080px PowerPoint Templates Provided
• Hands-on activity: Create and Schedule an Instant Experience Post
4. Benefits of Facebook Videos and Slideshows
• How you can start creating video contents with your smartphone Apps
• How you can turn graphics into a simple video with Facebook Slideshows
• Trainer Demonstration
5. Facebook Insights, Algorithm and Ad Targeting Basics
• Facebook Templates & Themes for Businesses
• Facebook Auto-Message Responder
• Facebook Insights, Analytics and What to look out for (For Pages with 60~100 likes and above)
• Facebook Algorithm
• Facebook Ad and Location Targeting (Trainer Demo)
6. Introduction to Instagram Marketing via:
• Why is Instagram Marketing and Advertising useful and effective for Businesses?
• How should Businesses connect and communicate with their customers on their Business Instagram Accounts?
• Case Study of Instagram Feeds and Contents that work
• Answering the question: What’s your goal on Instagram?
• Answring the question: Should you Facebook Page contents be the same as your Instagram Account?
• Plan & Map your Instagram Content Strategy
7. Growth hack with Instagram Marketing BEST PRACTICES
• Converting an Instagram Account to a Business Account
• Optimzing your Instagram Profile
• Instagram Insights, Analytics, Learn how to replicate what works!
• Instagram Stories and how to create INSTAGRAM Stories
• Instagram Ads & Targeting
• Growing your Instagram Following, Engagements and Ad Conversion
8. Final Consultation and Q&A
(a) Consultation with Trainer (max. 5~10 min per participant)
(b) Final Q&A with Trainer
** You will get ACCESS to our Private Facebook Support Group for every individual who has joined us in our full day Social Media Marketing Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs Course to ask questions, and get the latest updates (via videos or LIVE videos) even after the course! **
What you’ll need to bring to class:
• Laptop & Charger
• Mouse & Mouse Pad
• Smartphone with Instagram App Installed
Pre-requisites prior to signing up for the workshop:
• Owns a personal Instagram Account.
• Have been using Instagram – Personal / Business Account (1 to 3 times a week)
Note: If you do not meet any of the pre-requisite requirements above, please email us at [email protected] and we will assist to advise if the course is suitable for you.
This is a Certificate Workshop. Receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the workshop from Sky Digital Agency.
As seats are limited due to small class size, we recommend for participants to register early.
This workshop is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
Who can apply? – Singaporeans aged 25 years and above.
This workshop is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible. As of Jan 2016, every Singaporean (25 years old and above) has $500 SkillsFuture Credits. No cash is required, if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits,
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0041481
Email us at [email protected] for payment instructions to pay us directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants for invoicing purposes:
1. Name as in NRIC:
5. Home Address:
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook & Instagram Marketing, MailChimp Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Infographics Design and more… Till date, she has conducted more than 1,500 hours in training, and is an ACTA certified trainer.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding Social Media, Digital Marketing and Infographics Design Topics.
Government agencies like Housing Development Board (HDB), Workforce Singapore (WSG), schools like Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), Ngee Ann Poly, National University of Singapore (NUS & NUHS), and corporate organizations such as Bank of Singapore (BOS) and Amphenol Information Communications & Commercial Products has engaged Charmaine for corporate training at their office or school as well.
Currently Charmaine occassionally teaches Basic Facebook Marketing & Introduction to Facebook Videos at Institute of Adult Learning (IAL) located at Lifelong Learning Institute as well.
Whether you would like to learn 1 to 1, or in groups, get in touch with Charmaine at [email protected]
Course customization is possible for individual and corporate organizations as well.
More SkillsFuture Credit Eligible Courses under Sky Digital Agency
✓ Social Media Video Marketing (1-day) – Launching in May/June 2019!
✓ Social Media Marketing Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs (1-day) – New Course!
✓ Facebook Marketing MasterClass and Chatbots (1.5 days) – New Course!
✓ Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy for Beginners (1-day) – New Course!
✓ Winning with an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy (1-day) – New Course!
✓ SEO Internet Marketing Fundamentals (1-day)
✓ Facebook Marketing MasterClass & ChatBots (1.5 days)
✓ MailChimp Email Marketing for Business Owners (1-day)
Enquire with us at [email protected]
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook Page on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startup:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Review
WE HAVE PARTICIPANTS FROM THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS JOINING US:
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at [email protected]
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 working days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit “i”. Rain proof location from Raffles Place MRT.
The building 6 Raffles Quay is just beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
Our office is also 3 min walk from Downtown Line Exit A, just after Hong Leong Building.
4. I’m driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
For Corporate Training Enquiries, please email us at [email protected] on your requirements, and we will be in touch with you within 2 working days.