Date(s) - 26/09/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Simple Social Media Strategy Course
This introductory social media strategy course provides an overview to developing a social media strategy for your business or project. You’ll learn how to maximise your social media efforts through building a strategy. You’ll also learn how to conduct a social media health-check for your business to ensure your accounts are set up correctly and identify where you can improve your current activity. You’ll also receive a follow up 1-2-1 consultation with one of our social media experts to help you improve further.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those of you who are using social media already but don’t have a strategy in place. You’re not clear if you’re doing it right and need some focus, structure and a few quick fixes to improve your social media performance. This is suitable for small businesses, start-ups and social media managers for larger companies who need a plan to ensure social media success.
- What a social media strategy looks like
- The social media landscape in 2018
- Setting social media objectives to help your business
- Choosing the networks that are appropriate for your business
- Facebook Newsfeed Optimisation
- Finding your audience and growing your networks
- Creating customer personas
- Identifying the right approach to content and community management
- Ideas brainstorm session
- Useful tools and guides
- Measuring performance
- Our social media strategy template completed for your business
- Clear understanding of which networks are appropriate for your business to use
- Audience personas to help improve your social media communications and targeting
- Our social media health-check guide
- And a follow-up session to help ensure your new strategy is working!
Feedback from past Strategy Workshop trainees:
“Fantastic session! Kerry’s approach to teaching social media is very inclusive, easy to understand and useful whatever stage you’re at” – Sarah Merrick, Brighton Chamber.
“Brilliant training. I’ve come away with a brand new strategy and loads of fresh ideas. Will definitely be looking at Kerry’s other courses!” – Alice Crick, Add Mustard.
“I thoroughly enjoyed this course – Kerry has a very clear, calm approach and such a thorough knowledge of the subject, so I took so much away from the morning which I have implemented immediately.” – Gill Pawley, Ink Pots.