Date(s) - 25/07/2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Facebook Ads for Beginners – 25th July 2019
Facebook is the social media giant! It’s incredible intelligent and a powerful marketing tool…
… if you pay!
Facebook have slowly turned down the free reach on business pages over time and it’s predicted that you’ll reach 0% of your fans for free this time next year. Facebook is a business after all, and the free gravy train is grinding to a halt.
But the good news is… Facebook ads are very cost-effective and highly effective (when you do them right!)
We’ll help you with:
- Re-targetting visitors to your website with Facebook’s Pixel
- Targeting your email subscribers via Facebook ads
- Creating good copy and images for ads
- Finding the right people on Facebook and marketing to them
- Avoiding the ‘Boost money pit’ that many fall foul of
- Understanding the rule of touch points
- Creating and re-using audiences
- Understanding A/B testing
- And creating your first advert, audience, and marketing system with Facebook Ads
This course is ideal for small business owners or marketers who are new to Facebook ads or seeing little return from it and are possible annoyed with them!
It’s NOT OVER TECHNICAL. Like all of our workshops we teach in plain and simple English and work with a small number (no more than 10) to get your the best results from your time with us.
We’ll even help you afterwards in our free Facebook group, too!
No bull, just beef!