Date(s) - 05/12/2019
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
5100 Yonge Street
Building a website is just the first step in marketing your business online. Many business owners mistakenly believe a website is all you need. In reality you need traffic! In this workshop you’ll learn the various sources of traffic and how to increase your web presence (and traffic!) through a combination of content, PPC Marketing, local business listings and basic SEO practices.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- What local online business directories to be in, including Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, Yelp and other local business directories.
- How Pay Per Click advertising works and its benefits vs. SEO (Google and Bing will be covered)
- How you can leverage YouTube video advertising to increase your web presence.
- What is display advertising and targeting methods including Remarketing.
- Benefits and overview of Facebook Pay Per Click advertising.
- The importance of consistency in brand and message and how to bring it all together.
- Monitoring your web presence with Google Analytics and Google/Bing Webmaster tools.
- The importance of reviews and how to get them. Plus, how to manage negative reviews.
You will leave with a plan of where and how to market your business online and maximize the potential traffic to your business through both paid and unpaid advertising.
Paul Stevens is the Vice President of iGo Sales and Marketing, a company specializing in bringing the best and most cost-effective technology and marketing practices together through a combination of website design, search engine marketing and search engine optimization. iGo Sales and Marketing is a Google Partner’s Agency. Paul Stevens has an extensive background in Marketing and Sales, spanning over 20 years and more recently web design, SEO and SEM. His solid background not only in traditional marketing but also in digital marketing allows Paul to help his clients bring together marketing and technology to make their marketing system drive sales.