Date(s) - 13/02/2019 - 14/02/2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
In this Digital Marketing Strategy course, participants will learn:
- The concept of digital marketing in both B2B and B2C contexts and the fundamentals of digital marketing channels ranging from search, social, to display.
- How to define digital marketing objectives and KPIs and align them to organisational goals.
- How to conduct competitive analysis and customer research using digital tools and strategic frameworks.
- How to develop a digital marketing strategy and strategic action plans that will achieve business objectives (brand awareness, customer engagement, sales)
- How to select the right digital marketing channels that aligns to the organisation’s marketing objectives.
- How to determine timelines for the execution of digital marketing campaigns and budget allocation for selected digital marketing channels
- How to implement campaign tracking and identify key digital marketing metrics to measure digital marketing campaign performance.
- How to interpret digital analytics reports and apply a continuous optimisation framework to improve business performance.
- Up-to-date, bite-sized course modules
- Hands-on, interactive, instructor-led
- Actionable strategies, frameworks, and processes you can implement to new or existing campaigns
- Comprehensive and structured curriculum
- Real world examples and case studies
- Developed and delivered by industry experts
- Fully equipped, modern training facilities with laptops provided
- Lifetime access to updated online course materials via the learning portal
- After-training support provided
- Complimentary refresher course within one year post training
This 2-day interactive digital marketing strategy course is packed with real world case studies, industry best practices, and proven methodologies on how to develop an effective digital marketing strategy for both B2B and B2C businesses.
Participants will gain broad insight on the most current digital marketing strategies, frameworks, and methodologies practiced by digital marketing industry experts.
A range of instructional design methodologies (e.g. Brainstorming & group discussion, case study & problem-solving, concept formation, role-play), integrated with a mix of interactive quizzes and presentation will be used to facilitate and engage the learning experience.
Packaged into bite-sized modules, this compact 2-day workshop will provide participants with a comprehensive overview on how corporate companies, SMEs, and industry experts develop and execute tactical and sustainable digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
Furthermore, participants will also be given access to a toolkit of templates, checklists, cheatsheets, and e-guides to assist in the development and implementation of an effective digital marketing strategy.
By the end of the class, participants will:
- Be able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the concept of digital marketing, features of various digital marketing channels, and market strategy
- Gain actionable insights on the latest digital marketing trends and various digital marketing channel strategies in both B2B and B2C contexts
- Be able to select appropriate digital marketing channels based on the marketing strategy
- Be able to develop a digital marketing strategy and create roadmaps for campaign implementation to achieve business and marketing objectives
- Be able to review performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of a digital marketing strategy
A SkillsFuture WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) – ICT-SNM-5006-1.1 Integrated Marketing under the National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF) and Certification of Completion by Equinet Academy will be awarded to candidates who have demonstrated competency in the WSQ Digital Marketing Strategy Assessment and achieved at least 75% attendance.
*This course is accredited by SSG under the WSQ Skills Framework ICT-SNM-5006-1.1 Integrated Marketing
CRS No.: CRS-Q-0035118-ICT