Date(s) - 27/09/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Circle Collingwood
Facebook is a powerful marketing channel for business and business owners. In the Your Brand on Facebook Workshop we explore how you can tap into the organic reach Facebook offers for your business.
Led by Business Business Business founder Linda Reed-Enever, you will not only learn insider tips from a PR and Marketing Strategist, you learn from someone who has been building business on Facebook for over 10 years.
Linda established a strong presence for herself and clients on Facebook and now she wants to help you do this too!
Your Brand on Facebook is a “doing” workshop where Linda walks you through each process and you “do” on the day with her help.
Linda will show you:
- How to optimise your profile for networking on Facebook
- The difference between Pages, Profiles and Groups and when to use them
- How to optimise your business page for your brand
- Including selecting the right profile and cover images
- And how to make a cover video
- How being part of the Facebook Community can boost your business and help you get found on Facebook.
- Best practice tips to keep the Facebook Gods (as Linda calls them) happy
- How to make the most of Facebook groups when it comes to social networking and the opportunities available to your business.
The workshop is hands-on and you will be taking action with Linda on the day!
Bring your laptop and join Linda for Your Brand on Facebook: Making the most of Facebook and Organic Reach.
Upgrade your workshop experience:
You can upgrade your workshop experience with a one on one Zoom review session with Linda after the workshop. In this session, you can ask her any further questions you may have and Linda will explore with you the changes you have made.