Today we are going to talk about HubSpot a powerful and popular Email Marketing Software.
Free Email Marketing
A good email marketing tool is a must-have for marketers today. But you know what else all marketers should be leveraging as they create their campaigns? A CRM. A CRM gives the marketer a centralized view of the customer experience they’re working to create and lets them ensure that their emails are personalized for each recipient, at whatever stage of the buyer’s journey they are in.
To help all marketers leverage the full power of their CRM in their marketing campaigns, HubSpot has recently added email marketing into their free CRM.
With HubSpot’s email tool, you can…
- Send up to 2000 emails a month;
- Segment your contact database into lists;
- Personalize your emails using any CRM property;
- Report on your email’s overall success and see how each contact interacted with your email campaigns.
Sign up for free today! Here’s the link: FREE TRIAL
Ads & a CRM are two of the most powerful tools in the marketer’s toolkit. Ads help you provide your customers with helpful, relevant content at every stage of the buyer’s journey. Your CRM gives you the data you need to create highly targeted audiences, and properly measure the success of your ad campaigns.
To help all marketers create ads leveraging info across the entire customer experience, HubSpot has added expanded ad functionality to their free CRM.
With these tools, you can…
- Connect two ad accounts across any supported network. Connect either two Facebook accounts, one Google, and one LinkedIn, etc. The choice is yours.
- Report on your success across networks and see which channels are working best for your business.
- See exactly which contacts are interacting with your ads.
- Automatically sync leads between HubSpot and the networks.
- Create audiences off your website traffic and Facebook Lookalike audiences.